These Terms apply to your use of our website. If you are not over 18 you will not be able to use this website and you should not attempt to make an application, although subject to your acceptance of these Terms you should feel free to browse. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms set out below you should not use this website.
Please be aware of the following:
“We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested. We may also use this information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services.
“Our site allows you to opt out of receiving communications from us when we request your information. Also, if you want to opt out at a later point, you can do so by e-mailing us or writing to our address.”
The following words have the following meanings:
“Terms” means these terms and conditions;
“Product Provider” means any credit card issuer, loan broker, insurance company, life office, broker and administration provider, operator of a collective investment scheme, fund manager, bank, building society or any other financial institution;
“Us/Our” means www.best-credit-consult.com;
“You” means the user of the website.
Copyright Trademark and site content
You acknowledge and accept that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content provided as part of the website belong to us, or a Product Provider. You may download material from this site for your own use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you by such downloading.
Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material except with our written consent.
Our Liability to you
- The site is owned by Pacific Consult Corporation (LLC), a United States registered company.
- These are the Terms and Conditions of Use of the website. By using the website, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Persons using the website should be over 18 years in age, if you are not then you are allowed only to browse the content.
- We provide information on our website about financial products and credit products such as mortgages, loans and credit cards. However, we are not a credit provider and we are not advising you personally to apply for a particular credit product with a particular provider of those products. Any recommendations found in the site are of a general nature and do not constitute personal advice to you.
- It is important you understand that, should you decide to apply for a credit product after visiting our website, you will be dealing with the provider of that product and not with us. In the same sense: if we distribute your application for a loan to third parties – Lenders or Dealers, even to our other web sites, you should carefully read their Terms and Conditions of Use before using any of these services.
- If you are not clear about what you need or the product features you require, you should seek the independent advice of an Independent Financial Adviser before making a decision based on information you have obtained from this website or websites that are will contact with you through us.
- No claim is made as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of information on this website. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability to any person for the information provided on the website or incorporated into it by reference. Use of the information and data contained within the website or these pages is at your sole risk.
- The website includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government entities. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these. All linked websites are linked “as is” and we do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this sit. We make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site; and we make no warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and we do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking the website to those other websites.
- If you have a complaint or dispute in relation our service, in the first instance, please email our complaints handler using the following email address: contact at best-credit-consult.com
- Where a complaint arises we will, wherever possible, endeavour to resolve the matter by close of business the next day. If this is not possible, to enable us to remedy the situation in a speedy and efficient manner, we have a documented, formal complaints procedure, a summary of which are shown below.
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly, to reassure you that we will be dealing with the issue as a matter of urgency, giving you the details of who will be handling the matter in our office.
- After having considered the issue, we will advise what action we intend to take and the expected timescales for this.
- In the event that your complaint relates to activities or services provided by another party, we will advise you of this in writing giving their contact details and the reasons for our decision, and ensure that your complaint is promptly forwarded to the appropriate party, in writing.
- We will aim to make a final response to you as soon as is practicable, and keep you reasonably informed as to progress. We anticipate that we will be able to provide a substantive response to most complaints within eight weeks.
- By the end of eight weeks from receipt of your complaint, we will issue you with our final response, or issue a response that gives the reasons for the delay and indicates when we will be able to provide a final response. If you are dissatisfied with our response, or the delay at this time, you will have a period of six months in which you can refer the matter.
- When we provide our final response letter, we will endeavour to ensure that we have taken into consideration any financial losses, or material inconvenience you may have suffered. If we do not feel that your complaint is justified, we will advise you of the reasons for our decision and we will also advise how you may pursue the complaint if you remain dissatisfied. At that time, if we do not hear from you within eight weeks, we will treat the complaint as closed.